Four-unit apartment building in the heart of Ranson. Each unit has a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. Some units have additional living space. Please see documents for a complete description of each unit. The property has been well maintained and hardwood flooring runs throughout most of the building. Each unit has a separate electric meter. Tenants share access to the coin operated laundry machines, front porch, backyard, and gravel drive in the back yard off the alley. A stone detached garage with electricity in the backyard has potential for a fifth rental unit. All units are currently occupied.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Shared Driveway, Unassigned, Public, Private.
- Porch, Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Street Lights. Downtown, Asphalt, Paved Road, Alley.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price