Completely remodeled and farmhouse fresh! This all brick rancher is located in the Village of Bedington. It is convenient to I-81 and is in the Spring Mills High School district! The home welcomes you with the comfort of hardwood floors and shiplap walls when you walk through the door. The open concept living room/kitchen ensures no one is left out. The kitchen features all new stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and subway tile backsplash. Upstairs you will find a finished bonus room as well as unfinished attic space for storage. The large unfinished basement offers many possibilities. It is full of light from the many windows spanning the back of the house. The back door walks out to ground level and views of the huge backyard. It is very private with a tree line at the back and a pasture beyond that. On the way to the two car garage you will pass through an enclosed breezeway that could be used as a great reading nook or additional eating space. The home also has new windows on the main level, a roof that is 3 years young and a new HVAC system. Schedule your private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
1,476 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Mud Room, Attic
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Insulated, Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price