Investor Special! Opportunity awaits with this 2 Bedroom/1 bath home located in downtown Martinsburg. The home has a large living room with knotty pine paneling and a family room for additional gathering space. The kitchen opens to both rooms with two bedrooms and a bath down the hall. The basement is partially finished with one room. The remaining unfinished space has a workbench, storage closet, shelving, and laundry facility. Off street parking is available with the gravel driveway leading to the large carport. The backyard features a patio and a private garden setting. Cash or conventional financing only. For sale strictly As-Is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stucco, Block, Wood Siding
1,200 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Full
- Casement, Bay Window(s)
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price