This beautiful property is a MUST SEE!!! Multigenerational home on 4+ acres nestled on a peaceful dead end road and just minutes from historic Shepherdstown, commuter routes, and the Marc Train. This property boost 3 areas for horses, a beautiful garden area, and numerous outbuilding. This house features an attached enormous (almost half the size of the house) in-law suite that is handicap accessible. The in-law suite features its own dining room, kitchen , living room, office area, and master bedroom. The house has 2 walk -up attics and there is a big bonus room above the detached 2 car garage that doubles as a workshop. This house has so many amazing features and plenty of space! Schedule your showing today this property will not be on the market long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Mason
3,490 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Electric service available, Telephone
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Instant Hot Water, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant, Heat Pump, Stove.
- Bay Window(s), Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Board Fence, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Paddock, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)