Gorgeous Colonial home situated on almost 2 acres in a picturesque country setting. This home features a fantastic covered front porch that welcomes you the moment you step towards it. As you step inside you immediately notice the wide plank oak hardwood floors (installed new in 2017). On the main level you will find a tastefully appointed eat-in-kitchen featuring white cabinets, Quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Other rooms on the main level include a separate formal dining room (large enough to seat 8), formal living room, family room and an office. Features on this level include a brick fireplace with pellet stove, tile floors, chair railings, an amazing (10x38) rear deck that is partially covered, and, this deck overlooks an even more incredible multi-level rear patio that (combined with the deck) is an absolute perfect space for entertaining! Moving upstairs you'll find a large master suite with private bath and tile floors. Down the hall you'll discover 3 more spacious bedrooms with another full bath. Moving down to the lowest level of the home you have a fully finished area that has a 2nd family/great room with a wood burning stove and another full bathroom. Beyond that is a huge laundry room and a hobby room that could also be used as a perfect pet sanctuary. This home is not just beautiful but also well kept. New standing seam roof and Trane HVAC system just installed in 2018. Oh...and did I mention that this community has direct access to the Potomac River and it's just a short walk from the home to the community pool and tennis courts? Schedule your private tour today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,364 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Honeywood On The Potomac
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 2. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price