Former model home. This Tri-Level home features a nice covered front porch that welcomes you the moment you step into the living room. The open design draws you into a spacious living room with 11 foot cathedral ceilings. Moving through the main level you'll find a large kitchen with a lot of cabinetry and a dining space large enough to seat 8 comfortably. Here is where you'll also find access to the back deck for those evenings under the stars. The upper level contains 3 big bedrooms and 2 full baths. The master suite features cathedral ceilings, a walk in closet, double bowl sink with a separate soaking tub and shower stall. Moving into the lower level you'll find extra space for that family room, game room, office or whatever else you'd like it to be. This level also has its own half bath and door to access the fenced in rear yard and the over sized 2 car garage. Call today to schedule your showing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,010 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)