Come see this truly one of a kind custom built home situated on 8 wooded acres with a pond. It is located in the desirable gated community of Greystone on the Opequon which offers large lots, custom homes, wildlife, and access to the Opequon Creek. Rustic charm greets you as you walk up the stamped concrete walkway towards the covered front porch with slate steps and landing to the custom Douglas fir front door. The stone and hand hewn log exterior carries through to interior of the home with 6â thick cedar log walls, stone accent walls, and oak/cherry/walnut hardwood flooring and ceilings. Upon entering the home and passing through the foyer you will be wowed with the great room that features a soaring 2+ story wood ceiling, exposed beams, a wall of windows, and floor to ceiling stone faced fireplace. Just picture the peace and tranquility of sitting by the wood burning fireplace this winter watching the snow fall in your private backyard. The handrail, spindles, and treads on the stairs leading to the second floor overlook have been hand carved with wood harvested from the lot. The stair treads are open giving the home a modern touch. All the rooms are very spacious. This includes a first floor primary bedroom with 3 closets, a sitting room. and private bath. Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms and an enormous full bathroom. The kitchen features custom cabinetry, a gas range and a walk in pantry that illuminates when the door opens. A laundry room with utility tub is located just off the kitchen. The back of the home features 3 separate decks made of composite decking with vinyl railing. The largest of the decks measures 16x26 and is centered on the back of the home and accessed from the French doors of the great room. On either side of that are the private covered deck off the primary bedroom and the covered screened deck off the kitchen. The decks are surrounded by extensive hardscapes and mature plantings. Outside buildings include a 12x20 storage shed with electricity and concrete pad as well as a large woodshed. The structure and mechanics of the home include a Geothermal 2 zone HVAC system with dehumidifier, 400 amp electrical service, 30 amp electrical to parking pad, 10â poured concrete walls, tongue and grove construction, 5/8â plywood on front wall with 6â insulation, 3/4â plywood sub floor, Pella architectural windows/doors. Please see documentation for additional upgrades. Come see for yourself the amazing attention to detail that makes this home a true one of a kind home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Log
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Log, Cedar Exterior, Stone
3,063 sq. ft
Greystone On The Opequon
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Workshop, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Workshop
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Wood Frame
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Heatilator.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Driveway, Private.
- Stone, Cedar, Log
- Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Irregular, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price