This absolutely stunning 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath colonial home with numerous upgrades is a must see! This home is so much larger than it looks. Each room has a defined space yet flows seamlessly to the next. Entering the home you will be wowed by the hardwood flooring, crown molding, chair rail, custom light fixtures, and open and uniquely situated hardwood staircase. Hosting holiday meals will not be a problem with the large gourmet kitchen filled with 42 inch cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, an island, a computer work station, and a pantry. Tile flooring flows from the kitchen through the rear bump out that has plenty of room for a kitchen table. The nearby family room is a wonderful gathering spot for family and friends with the stone surround gas fireplace. There is also a living room and a dining room for more formal affairs . Finishing out the main level you will find an office, laundry room, and powder room. Upstairs the primary suite with sitting room will be the envy of all your fashion loving friends. Here you will find not 1 walk-in closet but 3. The ensuite has two separate vanities for defined me space, a jetted soaking tub and separate shower. One of the four additional bedrooms has its own private full bathroom offering guests their own private space. Three additional bedrooms share a hall bathroom with a large double bowl vanity. The walk out basement is yet another wow. The downstairs family room is perfect for hosting a sporting event party or just a teen/tween hang out. Here you will find a gas fireplace for comfort and a wet bar with a full sized refrigerator freezer for storing all your yummy snacks and refreshments. Too many people working from home? No problem because there is a second office downstairs. You will also find a game room and another full bathroom. Believe it or not there is still more space in the basement. Part of it has been left unfinished for storage space or could be a home gym as the current owners are using it. The backyard offers a large patio and a vinyl privacy fence to enjoy in the warmer months. All of this is located in Kearneysville, WV just off of Rt. 9 and situated between Martinsburg and Charles Town. It is conveniently located with easy access to Virginia and Maryland and not far from the local historic areas of Shepherdstown and Harpers Ferry. Schedule your showing today. You will not be disappointed!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater,
Stick Built, Brick Veneer, Brick
5,102 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Village Of Washington Trail West
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Cooktop Downdraft, Microwave, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Disposal, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Bar, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Composition Shingle
- Privacy Fence, Vinyl, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price