Looking to put your TV acquired, home interior design degree to good use? This home located in the established and well-maintained development of Timberwalk is your diamond in the rough. Look past the dated colors and wallpaper and underneath you will find a solid home with really large rooms. As is typical with colonial homes there is a formal living room and dining room for those special occasions. The eat-in kitchen has an open railing overlooking the very large sunken family room with a brick surround gas fireplace. The fireplace is flanked on each side with two built in bookcases and a window seat with storage underneath. Upstairs the primary bedroom has a ceiling fan, walk-in closet and ensuite with a tub shower and a double bowl vanity. There are three additional bedrooms, one of which has a partially finished storage room attached. A shared full bathroom with shower stall completes the upstairs. The oversized two car garage measures approximately 24x24 and has additional storage available above in the rafters. The 28x6 covered front porch is the perfect spot to enjoy the various plants included in the landscaping such as azaleas, boxwoods, roses, and ferns. The hummingbirds enjoy the various flowers. The two level, 51x10 foot deck on in the back runs the length of the house and overlooks the yard backing to trees creating a park like setting. The owner has even left behind a swing and a cable used to zipline through the back yard. Both the family room and dining room have doors leading to the deck. The crawl space is standing height and very clean. Additional features of the home include touches of beadboard throughout lower level, high/low air vents, intercom system, and an alarm system. The home is currently on public water and septic however public sewer has been brought into the neighborhood and it could be connected. Price per square foot of the home is considerably lower than ones that have been updated. Seize the opportunity to get into a fully functioning larger home at a smaller price. Your dream home could be created all at once or little by little as funds allow. Donât miss out on this reasonably priced home and schedule your showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Block
Septic, Public Sewer
3,120 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Central Vacuum, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened, Insulated
- 1. Gas Burning, Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Paved Driveway, Lighted.
- Porch, Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price