This home has so much to offer. 4 Bedrooms with a separate upstairs bonus room, laundry room with washer & dryer upstairs on the bedroom level, 2.5 Baths with a rough-in for another full bath in the basement, separate living, dining, family and great rooms, Hickory hardwood floors, gas fireplace, large 16x20 trex deck with a fenced in back yard, built in shed underneath the deck, rear patio, full unfinished basement and a 2 car garage. All this on a great lot that backs up to trees for some privacy. Easy to show so schedule a private tour today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Casement, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Rear, Board Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price