Here it is! Fantastic Rancher that is less than a year old, located in downtown Martinsburg and just minutes away from I-81. This home features an open floor plan with a large living room and cathedral ceiling. The cathedral ceiling carries through to the kitchen where you will find lots of cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertop, and luxury vinyl plank flooring. Master bedroom features a walk-in closet and private bath with soaking tub with tile surround and rain shower head. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,116 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
City Of Martinsburg
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)