Been looking for a secluded property yet close to all the modern amenities? Then this one is for you. Hang in through the entire description because this property has more to offer than meets the eye. This ranch home with covered front porch and enclosed back porch is tucked away on 5.68 acres. Surrounded by tall oaks, walnuts, and many other species of trees, this property is at the end of a private road so there is no road noise and beautiful sounds of chirping birds and crickets. The home offers a split floorplan with the primary bedroom and private bath on one side of the home and two additional bedrooms with shared hall bathroom on the opposite side. Upon entry you will notice the soaring cathedral ceiling with a ceiling fan and a wood burning stove. Luxury vinyl plank has been recently laid in most of the main level and all of the bedrooms have ceiling fans. The eat in kitchen has recently been upgraded with Samsung and LG black stainless steel appliances. The washer and dryer in the main level laundry room conveys. The back Trex deck was enclosed, screened, and has knotty pine walls & ceiling with two ceiling fans. The custom pine picnic table stays with the home and the owners are in the process of connecting a gas heater to the room. Downstairs you will find a family room with gas stove, a separate room currently being used for storage with rough in plumbing for another full bath, a utility room, closet space and more. Just beyond that is an oversized two car garage with pellet stove and workbench. Outside features include two sheds and a chicken coop with four girls anxious to meet their new owners. A fantastic greenhouse containing hydroponic and aquaponic gardening equipment and a separate greenhouse is located on the property. There are raised and fenced garden beds. The screened gazebo provides protection from the rain and bugs while still allowing outdoor enjoyment with stacks of firewood to last a long time. NOW...here are some features you donât find in many homes. A gun range. Yes this home has its own gun range (in fact two). You can choose between short range or long range. There is a trail that runs around the property and through the woods that measures .4 miles. This home has a whole house 22 KW Generac generator that runs on propane. And, where in WV are you going to find a Schwenker fire pit? (Google it) Right here at 206 Sperow Trl. This home is located in the Bedington/Spring Mills school district. High speed internet is available through Comcast. Come take a look and make daily living feel like a vacation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
2,680 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Ice Maker, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Unpaved, Underground Parking, Private, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Back Yard. Secluded, Partly Wooded, Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price