One story living awaits you in a private and peaceful setting. This new construction rancher is set on 3.4 acres of a mostly wooded lot. The central living space is open concept with the living room, dining room, and kitchen contained under a soaring cathedral ceiling in the middle of the home. A split floorplan has the primary bedroom and bath to one side of the home and the two additional bedrooms with shared bath on the other side. Washer and dryer hook ups are located on the main level in the mudroom just inside the home from the garage. A full unfinished basement has French doors that walk out to ground level. Outside you will enjoy the covered front porch in the front and a deck located in the back. This home is currently under construction with an estimated completion date of 4/15/22.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Concrete
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oak Ridge Subdivision
Morgan County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Heated, Full, Partial, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Private, Unpaved.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Trees. Trees/Wooded, Rural, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price