Spectacular panoramic mountain views and a quiet country setting among the orchards, is the location of this beautiful white brick ranch home. Four grand pillars draw your attention to the front of the home. An 840 square foot terrace with matching knee wall and pillars offer a beautiful outdoor entertainment area. A fireplace cubby/grill is conveniently built into the brick chimney overlooking the terrace and right by the atrium door leading inside. The roof is just seven years old. This home sits on 1.26 unrestricted acres located in the heart of the Arden district of Berkeley County, West Virginia, which is known for its amazing seasonal photo opportunities. Orrâs Farm Market with its fresh fruits, vegetables, and festivals is just a short walk away. The interior features a stone fireplace with matching hearth and mantel in the family room. A masonry bowed window is found in the kitchen breakfast nook. The mudroom could be a Pinterest dream come true. Hardwood and ceramic tile flooring is found throughout much of the home and the original garage has been converted into a bonus room. This space could have many other uses such as creating a split bedroom floor plan. There are currently 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The oversized two car garage has a large storage room as well as additional storage access in the rafters above. The breezeway has been enclosed for protection from the elements and allows easy access to the main house. This home is in need of some cosmetic love, but just look at the potential beyond that. Come see the area and fall in love. Start renovations now and watch your new home blossom along with the 2023 tree blossoming season!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,350 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Wood Frame, Casement, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Heatilator, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Breezeway, Brick, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Unrestricted.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price