Well maintained and move-in ready. The main living area of this Split Foyer boasts an open floor plan that features a large bright living room that is sure to be the heart of the home. The living room flows seamlessly into the kitchen with attached dining area. Walk through the sliding glass doors (just off of the kitchen) onto a large deck which will be the perfect spot to wind down after a long day or to entertain family and friends. This home offers a split bedroom design so the Primary Bedroom, with attached bathroom and large walk-in closet, is off to itself giving the owner plenty of privacy. Down the hallway from the main living room, you will find 2 additional bedrooms, another full bathroom, and laundry area. Downstairs there is a large 2-car garage with interior access. The other side of the lower level has plenty of space that could easily be finished into additional bedrooms, game room, or family room. It even has the rough in plumbing for a full bath. This home is in the South Berkeley Community of Spring Hill which is conveniently located close to several commuter routes, schools, shopping, VA State line, and the new P&G facility. Schedule your private tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Mill Creek District
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Vinyl Siding, Brick, Block
1,249 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Casement, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price