Rooms, rooms, and more rooms. This home seems to go on forever. As-Is home perfect for an investor or someone looking to move in and take on projects. This home is in the established development of Briarwood on approximately half an acre of land and overlooks vacant land. Built in 1973 with a modified split foyer plan you will find 3 bedrooms/2 full bath on the upper level and 2 bedrooms/1 full bath on the lower. Upstairs you will also find a living room, dining room, and an enormous family room with lots of windows and a spiral staircase leading to the downstairs. Downstairs there is another family room with a fireplace, laundry room, more rooms to use as desired and an enormous game room that exits to the patio and an inground heated pool. This home has had extensive water damage (remediation has been done) as seen in the pictures. Cash, Conventional or possible renovation loans are acceptable.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Office
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Range Hood, Ice Maker, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Workshop
- 2. Wood Stove.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch, Brick
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price